Sports Final Reflection

E-comm is a huge environment with many ways to develop and i think that i have many strengths in sports but i would say i have many strengths such as Animating, typing blogs and reflecting on our blogs, taking criticism and improving on it and looking to change things that we do to look better while also making us improve our skill. I think that my animation skills have improved if i can get help with the ideas then i am good at doing the actual animations and i also think my editing skills have improved and developed into a quick and fast process but it is never perfect and i need to focus more. I am good at reflecting on things we do because i want to do better than i did before because improvement is key in becoming your best possible self. I think strengths are not easy to come up with because you can always get better than you are. I would say being able to grow is best strength and i intend on working on making this strength even better.

Weaknesses are something that surround every aspect of our life. I think that each every strength is not as strong as it should be but in the positive aspect every weakness is not as low as it could be. I think that my biggest weaknesses are not exactly about aspects that i do but the fact is that i have dedication weaknesses so i can do things but sometimes i lose the will to do so and i think that if i could improve dedication every other aspect would come together and hugely improve my overall strengths but i think i struggle with slacking and not using my time like i could because i do not try enough and if worked on giving everything then all my weaknesses and strengths would improve and i would say this is my biggest weakness.

My goal for this year is that i think that i should take the class in steps and focus on using my time to good use. i think my goal would be to spend 6th hourly at least wisely everyday so that i do not waste whole days and since sometimes my attendance is not fantastic if i work really hard when im hear i can make up for anytime missed and i think my goal is to first start and work all of 6th hour then all of blocks days then by end of the year use both hours wisely so i can improve in every aspect with the amount of time i have to use. This goal will help improve my project management and time is money so i can use this time to improve and increase my ability and intelligence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog